Saturday, March 03, 2007

21: Bristleback
22: Silencer
23: Doom Bringer
24: Lord of Avernus
25: Treant Protector
26: Bane Elemental
27: Shadow Shaman
28: Earthshaker
29: Lord of Olympia
30: Queen of Pain
31: Prophet
32: Twin-headed Dragon

Leaving hero logs on hold for a while. The main problem with piling them up is that the larger the list seems, the more reluctant I am to shrink it. Bleh.


I have lots to write about, but too much to whine about. Thus I shall simply whine about having much to whine about without whining about it, and leave it at that. Maybe when I feel like it I'll start writing much again. Mostly I write past midnight but nowadays I'm simply too tired or busy after midnight to do any writing. Or maybe I'll write when the Zenith website goes up, hopefully within my lifetime.

No comments: